IBAM aligns its business practices and principles by committing to excellence in environmental performance, and the health and safety of our employees, customers, and communities. Meeting this commitment is a primary management objective and the individual and collective responsibility of all IBAM employees. Our objectives are to:
· Meet or exceed applicable environmental, health, and safety laws and regulations and other requirements;
· Continually improve our performance-based HSE Management Systems;
· Ensure that our business practices and services are aligned with our HSE policies and goals;
· Minimize the environmental impact of our operations by conserving natural resources, eliminating waste, reusing and recycling materials, and responsibly managing energy use;
· Motivate and prepare all employees to take personal accountability for protecting the environment and creating a safe and healthy workplace; and
· Be a leader in deploying and promoting innovative, cost-effective environmental, health, and safety programs and procedures.
IBAM will periodically review and improve this policy, communicate it to all employees.